Bulk passwords script generator with a GUI
RanPassUI is a simple but powerful random password generator and batch account script creator:
- Simple enough to create a few casual passwords.
- Powerful enough to help you create a useradd script for hundreds of thousands of users on any platform.
- Strong password modes, using characters that are easily distinguishable in a sans-serif font (ie, no 1/I/l or o/0/O confusion).
- Optional "Insists" modes for passwords that certain managers and customers demand and can't be persuaded away from.
- Editable output window, so you can tweak your text.
- Windows version runs on a wide range of other operating systems (including FreeBSD, PC-BSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, Linux and BeOS) using
Wine; and natively on ReactOS.
- Workflow is the same in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/X11 versions.
- No installation needed. Can be used from a thumb drive.
- Platform appropriate look and feel.
- Extensive Tooltip help.
- Simple free-to-use license.
The features walkthrough is a great way to start.
Version 1.04 included new features worth checking out.
Are you interested in project management certification? The Be Studying ITTOs Study Quiz will help you learn PMI's ITTO processes,
a significant part of the CAPM and PMP exams.